2014. október 22., szerda

What a weekend!

Not even a dentist at Kreativ Dental works 24-7, we also have the weekends free. Last Saturday was one of my favorite Saturdays during the year, Budapest Marathon. I just love Marathon wherever it is in the world. So many happy people who have been training so hard and are able to carry out such a performance. 20,000 participants, of whom one quarter were foreigners. To mark the occasion the sun was shining from a bright blue sky and Budapest appeared as the most beautiful city in Europe, which it also is if you ask me.

Do not think that I ran the whole distance 42 kilometer, no. Unfortunately my knee is too bad for the longer distance now a day, but just to participate is a must. This time, I had the pleasure of participating in one of Telenor's relay team. 15 km was the distance I run, and it fitted me perfectly.

I can admit that it was maybe a little bit too hot for running that day but just think about the alternative, rain and 10 degrees, no I am not complaining. Just to drink a little bit more water.


I can warmly recommend you to come to Europe's most beautiful city, Budapest . If not for Marathon so come and visit Kreativ Dental.


Read Creative Dental's fine reviews on Google.  We have so many satisfied patients from the whole Europe and also USA.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése