2014. július 28., hétfő

Dentistry vs. blogging

The nicest thing about being a dentist is that you meet so many nice people every day. At Kreativ Dental we meet people from more or less all parts of Europe, which of course makes it even nicer. Our patients have different cultures, languages ​​and religions but they all have one thing in common; they are looking for affordable, high quality dental care.
Blogging however, appears to be a more asocial activity. I am writing and writing but no response. Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads my blog at all.
Imagine how happy I would be if I got some nice comments.
Anyway, I wish you a nice August.   I will go home to Sweden on a three weeks’ vacation.
Hope to see you at Kreativ Dental during the autumn.

Contact your local representative and book an appointment already now.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése