2014. március 13., csütörtök

Kreativ Dental is only one clinic among many clinics in several countries dealing with dental tourism.
Why should you choose Kreativ Dental for your dental treatment?

For me, as a dentist, I can give you lots of good reasons why you should choose Kretaiv Dental, but not making this post to long I will give you three good reasons.


Secondly, we have the dental laboratory in the same house which gives the technicians the chance to see the patient and then produce individual crowns and dentures.

Last but not least we have a fantastic service build up around our patients. Every country has their own native speaking agent, our own reception at the airport, airport transfer, partner hotels etc.


I will come back to the details about our service, but now I have to go back to the patients.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése