2014. április 8., kedd

Viszontlátásra is not a good word to start a blog post with because it means goodbye in Hungarian. I can easily admit that I do not speak or understand much Hungarian, but this is a word you have to know if you live in Hungary. It took me about a week to learn it. I have lived in many parts of the world and get in contact with many languages so I am quite used to learn the most important phrases in every country. Hungarian, however, is something very special. As you can see, from the word I started this post with, it looks and sounds like no other language. I still have ambitions to learn more Hungarian, but as long as all my colleges at the clinic speak more or less perfectly English it goes slowly.


Neither to speak and understand English is easy for some of our patients that’s  why we have translators for Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Italian, French, Finnish, German, Russian and now also Dutch. No person from any country should ever be afraid of coming here because of the language; at Kreativ Dental you can get help in almost any language.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése